Not a popular choice.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/bl...rn=ncaaf,128957
Not a popular choice.
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/bl...rn=ncaaf,128957
This is the AD flying back into the plains. Nice reception.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7TxIMAwc1k&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7TxIMAwc1k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
They are really gonna miss Tubberville now. The Plains may turn into Starkville.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Just opened my window and I can hear our friend crying!
Where is sup-rbest, wonder what his take on this new hire is.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
Would be interesting to read his opinion. Sure we'll get to do so tomorrow.
If he goes to work he'll be on here tomorrow.
I'm interested in hearing these myself, i heard his thoughts on auburn last weekend but I'm sure they have changed since this hire.
Bookmarks